Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gabe visits...

Kenzi, Gabe, Emma & Brody
Today we got to see our good friend Gabe who moved to Denver last fall.  Within two minutes of arriving at Pete and Wanda's house both of you were naked and trying to put your swimming suits on.  Children, as your mommy, I feel it is very important to tell you that it is NEVER appropriate to get undressed in front of a crowd of people.  Got it??  Other than that, it was such a wonderful day of swimming, friends and a big dirt pile.  


P.S.  Emma, this was your sweet face right before you told me that  your ear "really, really hurt."  I thought you were just saying it because Brody has two ear infections. You told me that we needed to go to the doctor before we went home.  I tried to talk you out of it thinking you were having sympathy pains, but you insisted.  We stopped at the doctor on the way home and guess what?!  You have an ear infection which of course YOU already knew.  Mommy hopes that you go through life with this same attitude.  Don't let anyone talk you out of something that you know to be true.  I love you so much and I hope that you feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment