Monday, May 16, 2011

Somebody get that boy a chew toy...

Tonight while Emma and I were being silly, she playfully pretended that she was eating my toes.  I started laughing and squirming...much like Tickle me Elmo.  I guess not everyone got the memo that we were in "pretend land."  In the midst of my laughter, I felt an incredible amount of pain coming from my other foot.  Looking down at it, I noticed that there was a little boy (about the age of three), who had his mouth clamped down on my toes like a pit bull.  This child came out of nowhere!  Meanwhile, Emma is still tickling my other foot, completely unaware of what could have been a complete amputation of my toes!  I wish I could accurately describe the sound that came out of my mouth.  All that I can say is that it was a mixture of laughter (from the tickling) and a howl (from the partial amputation).  It was one of those moments when you cannot, for the life of you, formulate a word!  The louder I howl/laughed, the harder Brody bit down.  Oh yes!  Thankfully, daddy swooped in with the jaws of life to remove this wild animal from what is left of my toes!
Here he is eating ice cream after the attack...just to give you a visual of what it looks like to have him come at you with that mouth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment