Wednesday, May 11, 2011

When momma bear is away...


Daddy buys the kids a pool!  Oh yes he did!  Mommy had the day off today as part of my Mother's Day present.  I had such a great day.  Apparently, I'm not the only one.  When I got home Emma couldn't wait to show me the pool that daddy had filled up.  I played along thinking that I was going outside to see our baby pool out on the deck.  This is what I found:

Mommy:  Where did this come from?
Emma:  "From MENARDS!  We went to get a sprinkler and daddy said, 'Hey Emma, do you want to get a sprinkler AND a pool?' I said YEAH!!!!"
Tom:  "It was a great deal." 

I am going to be out of a job soon if this continues.  Daddy is so fun and momma bear makes them eat their fruits and their vegetables.

P.S.  This is the face of a little guy with a double ear infection.  We had to take him to the doctor tonight.  It is coming out of his eyes and the poor child cannot stop drooling.  Momma bear loves you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment